Thursday 18 June 2015

CON ARTIST

 
DRESS & BAG - ZARA, SHOES - NEW LOOK
 
 The other week my boyfriend and I went to Bluewater shopping centre where I was on the hunt for some summer wardrobe essentials. Coming from a town with few big brand clothes shops, I got very excited, especially by the massive Zara where I picked up this striped bodycon number. I couldn't believe that it was only thirteen pounds! A total bargain. It is a really simple daytime dress and a great staple wardrobe piece, so it only made sense to buy it in black and navy too. It's great if, like me, you love to show off your curves. I know that I'll be rotating between the three all summer as well as year after year. I wore this to have some lunch with my brother last week, where we sat in the glorious sunshine and my fragile Irish skin was properly exposed to the sun for the first time this year (which explains the lovely red glow).

No comments:

Post a Comment