Wednesday 30 July 2014

KAPITAL


First, I just want to congratulate myself unashamedly on this photograph - taken by me with my iPhone, a good Instragram filter and white background.

I've always been a big fan of All Saints and the style and image they project. Their brand is very much about classic, minimalistic pieces in a limited range of colours - black, white, grey and slashes of red if you're really lucky. However they are super expensive and it is normally very unrealistic for me to ever buy anything from there. The All Saints sale cropped up a few weeks ago and I snapped up these bad boys as well as a couple of smaller staple pieces too. These boots are timeless with so much attitude. If there is a sexier pair of ankle boots out there I'd love to see them! As well as being completely gorgeous, these babies were reduced from £298 to £89 and so honestly what choice did I have??

LINK TO THE ALL SAINTS SITE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment