Thursday 29 August 2013

AUGUST: IM FEELING INSPIRED

I've been blogging quite a lot this month thanks to a sudden surge of inspiration and enthusiasm on my part. Also, my life is pretty empty at the moment so... hello internet, I've missed you :). Even though I've been doing this for a little while now I'm still figuring out what I love to write about - a combination of music, movies, make-up, fashion and life. With so many big, influential bloggers out there, sometimes I do feel the pressure to write the right thing and try to be like other people. I keep having to remind myself to just write about whatever I like and whatever works for me. I figure that all I can do is write about whatever I'm feeling passionate about and just hope for the best!
 
All images from Tumblr
 

No comments:

Post a Comment