Sunday 28 July 2013

JULY: I'M FEELING INSPIRED

Summer has well and truly arrived in the UK this month. To be honest I think the whole country had already come to terms with the idea that it might never come, and we all seemed pretty shocked at the sudden temperature rise. It's been pretty glorious weather, meaning that we can now finally fully embrace some summer style. This is a bit of a tricky task for me, because I'm rarely seen without my leather biker jacket or chunky black boots. However, because it's been SOooo hot, I've had no choice but to ditch the leather and embrace some more summery attire. I'm wearing plenty of maxi and midi skirts and dresses (I'm not brave enough to get my bare legs out), swapping the leather jacket for denim, and boots for sandals. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment