Tuesday 9 April 2013

SUEDE ZARA BOOTS

Image 1 of SUEDE WEDGE ANKLE BOOT from Zara Image 2 of SUEDE WEDGE ANKLE BOOT from Zara
SUEDE WEDGE ANKLE BOOT - £59.99 - ZARA
 
I was surprised to find myself captivated by these boots, because they are quite different to my usual style. They are seriously boho and would look so good all year round. I'm thinking... leather trousers in autumn or shorts in the summer. In fact, I think they would look amazing with almost anything! They remind me a lot of those recent Isabel Marant boots with the pointed toe and baggy ankle style, although these come with a much friendlier pricetag. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature this post! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete