Saturday 23 March 2013

MARCH: I'M FEELING INSPIRED

It's that annoying time of the year where it isn't warm but not super cold either (although bad timing it's snowing right now but whatevs...) which I find can be quite fun because it means that you can mix up and experiment a lot more with fashion. This month I've particularly been digging the new jean of the moment - the boyfriend. I really love the relaxed and baggy style, either worn with some converse or heels. They are so interesting and different from what everyone has been wearing, and add so much to even a really casual look. While in the past I've always played it safe with a classic pair of skinnies, I am really into this style and think I'll be brave and get some for myself. I think that H&M in particular has some really great styles of boyfriend jean at the moment, so if I get some it will definitely be from there!

 
All images from Tumblr
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment