Thursday 29 November 2012

THE BRITISH FASHION AWARDS 2012 !!

Hello! As many will know, on Tuesday night at The Savoy Hotel in London the British Fashion Awards took place! I love awards shows and big star-studded events, so an event all about the British fashion world was so exciting for me. I couldn't wait to find out about the winners and get a look at all the stunning outfits and gorgeous faces. Below are my favourite looks from the night:

WHO? Roksanda Ilincic (designer)
I love this gothic mash-up. Roksanda, who picked up the Red Carpet Award, wore a midi dress embellished with lace, flowers and sequins in a quirky tartan pattern. I love the pulled-back, minimalistic hair, bare eyes and dark lips. I also love how individual and different this whole look is - top marks!!

WHO? Cara Delevingne (model)
Cara won the Model award, after being seen everywhere on the fashion scene in the past year. She looks the epitome of cool wearing a zesty lime green Burberry mini dress with matching metallic accessories. She looks so edgy and punky, with messy hair, smoky eyes, and minimal jewellery to complete this hot look.
 
WHO? Gemma Arterton (actress)
Gemma hosted the show alongside Radio One DJ Nick Grimshaw, and opted for a timeless jumpsuit. Her platform metallic shoes give this look a twist, but I would have liked to have seen better accessorising? I'm not really feeling the bangle. Maybe something a little more glamorous for such an occasion. I'm loving her new red hair though.

WHO? Rita Ora (singer)
Rita's had a pretty amazing year, and it can only be getting better as she wows in this Vivienne Westwood dress. She looks like an old-school Hollywood starlet, with her trademark curly blond locks and a statement diamond necklace. I love what this gown does for Rita's figure, with the scoop neckline and tiny waist giving her this amazing hourglass silhouette. I love the off-the-shoulder sleeve detailing and the sweet duck-egg blue, which keeps this look classy and elegant. For me, this was the stand-out look of the night. Gorgeous!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. wow these ladies look so gorgeous! Cara delevine is my favourite, i love her dress x

    htt://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete