Sunday 28 October 2012

PAINT IT BLACK

JUMPER - NEW LOOK, SKIRT & BELT - TOPSHOP
 
I haven't done an outfit post is so long, and my only excuse is that I never seem to have any time in the morning before sixth form to take any good photos, and by the time I get back from school I am too tired. This week however, I tried to find a day to put in the effort. I don't know whether it's just because it is so cold and they are so damn snug, but recently I've gone a bit crazy for turtleneck jumpers. I felt the urge to order two or three (I forget...) just the other day. I think they get such a bad reputation and I don't know why - they are amazing! I got this plain black one and paired it with a little black skater skirt, tights and my heeled black boots that are not shown. I wore it with my skinny leopard print belt just to break it up a bit. I really liked this look because I thought it was really cute and simple. XOXO

1 comment: