Wednesday 29 August 2012

MY DAILY FAVE

I've actually had my eye on this American Apparel black leather skirt for ages but today in particular it has become my 'fave' because today I'm obsessed with it. It comes in loads of colours like orange and pink but I think black for me is the clear stand-out choice (but then basically everything I own is black sooo..). I would wear it with a tucked in oversized band tee and heels for night or a slouchy jumper and hi-top wedges for day. It is so gorgeous but so expensive at £100. It is way out of my price range but a girl can dream right? *sigh* XOXO

1 comment:

  1. this skirt is hot :) love it but you're right it's really expensive! but if you really like it and you think it's timeless you should save some money and invest in it :)
    in btw you have a really nice blog, dear. keep up the amazing work and feel free to check out the latest post on my fashionblog as well, if you like :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete