Friday 3 August 2012

FAMILY NAIL FUN!



I got some new nail varnish a week ago and was desperate to try it out. I chose to do a blended nail effect. It is from Models Own in Purple Haze. I am really pleased with how they turned out, and they were so easy to do. I did a clear base coat, and then a really thin coat of the glitter starting about half way up the nail. The coats got higher up the nail and slightly thicker each time so to create the blended effect.


Once my younger step-sisters saw my new nails they asked for the same. I think
they look good and they were both really happy. It also shows that this design looks good
on nails of varying lengths.


Even my brothers wanted to get in on the action (: Jack wanted alternating
sparkly pink and blue and he was really so happy with them.


I then painted Charly's nails in alternating sparkly blue and gold. It was funny because it took
my step-dad quite a lot of convincing to let me paint their nails. Reece tried to paint the
dog's nails but it was a bit of a failure because I think she just wanted to eat it D:

XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment