Friday 17 August 2012

A-LEVEL RESULTS DAY

SHIRT - TOPSHOP, LEGGINGS - TOPSHOP, BAG - MARC B

Yesterday in the UK was the day when students got their exam results. AHHHH scary. I was so terrified that I was going to fail and I really could not deal with not knowing how I had done. I got a C in Art, and a D in both English and RE. I am so happy!! They are all passes so I am fine to go on and do another year at school. Some people heard my grades and were like 'Oh, I'm sorry' and I got so annoyed because those grades, to me, are amazing. I won't go into details, but I've had kind of a rough two years and the fact that I even sat my exams is enough for me to be proud of. Thanks to the wonderful drinking culture in this country (LOL please), last night it was almost compulsory that every student went out. I was super-tired and feeling a bit sick so I only went out for like an hour and a half. It's always insane on Thursday nights because that's the night students tend to go out anyway, but last night I think every student in town was out. Seriously. I hung out with a few close friends and had a drink and a laugh and loads of fun XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment