Friday 22 June 2012

OOH NIGHT OUT ANYONE?


I went out with some of my lovely friends last night for some drinkies in Wetherspoons. Apparently Thursday is the night to party these days. It was soooo good to catch up with everyone. We had pitchers of cocktails between us, which were so yummy. MMMmm cocktails are my new fave for real. <3 <3 WOAH it was so crazy there though. It was so packed out with like every 18 year old in town showing up. It got a little intense! I was like 'I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM D;' which meant I somehow needed to get to the loos through the growing crowds of drunkards. It was so fun though. Loads of laughs and giggles with the girlies!
Smock from Topshop, Leggings from New Look, Heels from Select. 
HA my top was a bit see-through - oops! I think I got away with it.

XOXOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment