Sunday 24 June 2012

FORTIES FESTIVAL!


 
Woah it's only the Pantiles 40's Festival this weekend! I was working there yesterday and it was so fun. The Pantiles was super busy and full of people enjoy the entertainment and checking out the many stalls. Yesterday there was dancing at the bandstand and a beautiful lady who did a burlesque act (ooh la la) while people were sipping on their tea. The shop was packed for most of the day and I met loads of lovely people. That's one of the best parts of my job - all the people I meet. I like the chatty and friendly people that come in. Makes me feel like I've made a new friend <3. Aww. This is the first of a few exciting events in the Pantiles this summer. Only next week it is the Pantiles Fashion Festival, which sadly I cannot attend (boooo) and next month is the Pantiles Vintage Fair, celebrating all things vintage clothing and style. Since it was such an event, myself and many others dressed up a little to get in the spirit. I tried to acheive '40's in 2012'. Do you think it works?? ;)
I wore a vintage blouse from Rokit with my Topshop shorts and tights (still pretty cold out :| ). My bag is from a charity shop and the sunglasses are also Topshop. The red lips are Rimmel.

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment